sâmbătă, 9 ianuarie 2010

feelings.



A small fingerprint on my heart.





This is how I would like to portray my feelings of absolute romance, love and passion...Without those three we cannot be happy!!The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose. Some joys are better expressed in silence as a smile holds more meaning than words. I was asked if I enjoy having you in my life..I just smiled! Romance is like chess-one false move and you're mated. Love is a science; It is all about passionate chemistry, dimensionless physics with a bit of biology thrown in. Love is a trick of the heart to fool the mind. With every kiss, I feel closer to you. So close in fact, I shall kiss you again. There's only one place in the world I call home, and it's because you're there.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu